For more than 25 years, FitzGerald Yap Kreditor LLP has been providing superior legal services to individuals and corporate clients. Located in Irvine, California, our firm provides experienced and highly personalized representation to meet the needs of a diverse client base. The Dream Act Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Process A rare opportunity to obtain work authorization in the United States. The act provides a procedure for undocumented (Illegal) aliens to obtain work authorization and a potential path to legal status and citizenship. If you fulfill the following criteria, you may qualify:
- You arrived in the U.S. when you were under the age of sixteen;
- You have continuously resided in the U.S. for at least five years prior to June 15, 2012, and were present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012;
- You are currently in school, or have graduated from high school, or have a GED, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard or the U.S. Armed Forces;
- You have not been convicted of a felony offense, or a “significant misdemeanor offense”, or three or more non-significant misdemeanors, or otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety; and
- You are under 31 years old on June 15, 2012.